This is my fourth idea for making 'pajama money', though its probably wise to collect the income in more business/casual like attire than pajamas. For the time and effort it takes to run a vending machine business, its still practically 'pajama money'. I am using http://www.vendingfriends.com/ to get started, going to buy 10 triple head machines, half will have to be paid upfront to cover the cost of the vending machines. The other half will be paid about two weeks later to cover the cost of the locating company.
I'm guessing I should be able to make a modest $30-$40 a month per machine. If the first ten machines get these kind of returns, then my plan is to add ten more a month (discounts are offered for subsequent purchases) until about fifty machines. By December, the machines should be paid off out of the earnings, and hopefully making in excess of $1500 a month. Let's see! My plan is to start small and grow; I hope it works.
I'm still waiting for the HYIP portfolio results, I have made withdrawel requests on a couple of programs. Should be interesting to see if any pay off or not. I'll post results to the original HYIP post.
Also, on the Forex front, FAPTS/FAPTurbo EAs have been pretty consistent in yielding 10-20% weekly returns. Which is great, Piptronic has been an up and down week for me. It certainly has the capacity to make a lot of money, but it can also make huge losses wiping out all the wins. I am still working out the proper settings for the EA, but so far I only plan to trade FAPTS/FAPTurbo on my live accounts in february. I will keep playing with Piptronic though, if I can get it to consistently make money, then I will set it loose as well.
More later,
Pajama Monkey.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment