Anyways, here is what I am running:
FAPTS EA from FAP Winner .com in a demo account provided by http://www.interbankfx.com/ and http://www.forex-auto-scalper.com/ in a demo account provided by http://www.forexmeta.com/. (USD - United States Dollars)
Week 1 FAPTS EA: 5k USD Demo -> 5.2k USD
Week 1 Auto-Scalper: 5k USD Demo -> 5.6k USD
Not bad, I plan to start FAPTS EA in a 500 USD live account starting in February; as I was getting the same consistent results while testing during days off, roughly 10% account increase per week.
Pajama Money Attempt 2: Six Figure Yearly Program
I got the Platinum Membership for 70 USD only today. I spent some time researching the Internet. I was trying to find a bad review, but couldn't seem to find one. While most reviewers do not feel they will be able to make the $1000-$3500 a day, most seem confident they can make about that much per week. I am still going through, so I will update results after I have had a chance to thoroughly try it out.
Regards, PJMonkey
No comments:
Post a Comment