Monday, 12-Jan-09: armed with FAPTS and FAPTurbo EA Automated Forex Trading Robots, I opened three 5k Demo accounts.
As of today, 17-Jan-09, here are the results:
Account 1: Interbank FX +959
Account 2: FXDD +627
Not bad huh? In February, my Interbank FX account will go live (after I receive my paycheck!), followed by FXDD, then FxPro in March/April. I'll give weekly updates once my account is live! wish me luck, so far this is showing to be a promising route to pajama money!
Pajama Money Tally:
FAPWinner $400 (Gold Memborship, member structure has change now)
FAPTurbo $139 (Try to exit the website, then they will give $10 discount)
Acer AspireOne Netbook $400 (I run the demo accounts on this nifty little thing, its awesome!)
Total: $1,039
Regards,
Pajama Monkey.
P.S. I'll give the details and descriptions of FAP, FAPWinner, and FapTurbo in my next post; in the mean time, I've gotta get back to work!



No comments:
Post a Comment