Custom Search

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pajama Money Attempt 3 - HYIP Portfolio

Welcome to the world of HYIP investing, is it a scam? Honest business opportunity? Ponzi scheme? Just no way to know, so the key is to diversify and only invest what you are willing to lose... It is also recommended to use a 30-70 rule, withdraw 30% of profits and reinvest 70%, until the program is no longer paying! And also, do your research, I start with
http://hyipbanker.com/ first to check if the program is paying, there are several other HYIP monitoring programs, just use google! I also found
http://rhyker.wordpress.com/fbimonitor/hyip-investments/ to be helpful as well. Hopefully I will see a good ROI!

With that in mind, I have opened a Liberty Researve Account, and used Gold Exchange to buy 500 USD of LR (came to 485 LR USD after exchange fees).

Total HYIP investment: $480 on 29-Jan-09

HYIP (Last Update 18-Feb-09):

$100 > Vitamin M Club > $233.8 on 28-Feb-09
(Paying!, Last Paid: 18-Feb-09, Total Withdrawn: $24.2, Re-invested: $167)
$50 > URInvest > $187.27 on 12-Mar-08 (Waiting)
$25 > Residual Forex Income > $318 on 28-Jul-09 (Waiting)
$100 > ANOI > $12,534.26 on 25-Sep-08 (Waiting)
$50 > Genius Funds > $380 on 8-Oct-09 (Waiting)
$50 > The Stoic > $651 on 22-Oct-09 (Waiting)

$20.5 > WOIP > 1% Daily Compound, can withdraw anytime.

Programs with Problems: (Total Money Lost - $105)
$100 > Hourly Bank > $144 on 30-Jan-09 (Not Paying)
- I can no longer login to the the website, and my email does not show as a registered user. No doubt this one is a scam.
$5 > Power Fund > $40 on 30-Jan-09 (Not Paying)

I'll put the updates to this post, wish me luck!
Pajama Monkey.

No comments: