Custom Search

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pajama Money Attempt 2 - Six Figure Yearly Program Review - LOL

The Six Figure Yearly Program is ..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So its nothing more than a glorified eBook, website is pretty though don't you think? Yeah, it didn't take me long to think this is a waste of money.

Anyways, it will teach you about affiliate marketing and how to become one, have you noticed my clever use of links in my blog posts. I am basically being an affiliate marketer. For many of the links, if anyone clicks on them and ends up buying the product, I get a kick back.

So this website teaches you this, though chances are you already have an idea of how to do this... I'm sure anyone can follow the steps presented and make money, I am also sure this information or better can be found free or cheaper on the Internet.

While proceeding through the program (Web-Based eBook) I was even offerred the opportunity to have a Home Job Research and/or Scam Free Online type review website built for me with all my clickbank affiliate codes embedded for me for 200 USD - http://www.ekohgroup.com/Sites.html. The program then proceeds to give tips on using Pay-Per-Click, yada yada yada...

I'm not saying the techniques wouldn't work though, but that is essentially the program. Already known about techniques. Oh, and if you come across anyone saying its a program that teaches you multiple ways to earn income online (such as managing financial transactions), doesn't appear to be the case. Just a Web-Based eBook on how to become an affiliate marketer...

And, I don't intend to start any of the websites they offer, there are enough like it polluting the internet...

Total 'Pajama Money' Tally:
Six Figure Yearly Program $70 (8-week money back garantee)
Forex Autopilot Robot $100 (8-week money back garantee)
FAP-Winner Group $400 (For Gold Membership)
Total - $570

I found a couple of interesting websites that might be of interest:
http://www.scam.com/ - I will be checking future programs here before purchase when possible
http://www.specialonlinebusinessreviewauthority.com/- This is the place that turned me onto Forex Auto Pilot

No comments: