Well, winning the lottery is certainly a way to make Pajama Money! A lot of pajama money. Unfortunately, for most of us, we will probably lose more money playing than we will ever win. Unless of course, there was a way to know the numbers, or at least know the most likely numbers that will be drawn. Knowing the statistics could greatly increase the odds of winning! A simple google search will yield many lottory systems advertising garanteed wins for any type of lottery known to man: Pick 3, Pick 4, Power Ball, you name it. Though I highly doubt the claims of these websites; afterall if they worked, wouldn't we see more lottery winners? I do find it intriguing the mathematics applied to determine the statistics of a random set of numbers.
Thus, I introduce an interesting website I found: www.lotterypost.com
I was browing around and came across an extremely easy number prediction system called the F17 system. Its designed for the Pick 3 Lottery, just take two consecutive winning numbers, subtract the two number sets, then add 17 to each digit, then its a matter of making the possible winning combinations. Here is an example taken from a recent SC Pick 3:
Evening 7-Feb-09: 9-1-8
Midday 7-Feb-09: 7-8-3
918-783 = 1-3-5
1+17=18, 3+17=20, 5+17=22
Now, we take the numbers and combine them as shown to make the possible winning combinations.
18-3-5 183 185 135 835
1-20-5 120 125 105 205
1-3-22 132 122 322
I hope that all made sense. The winning numbers for evening 8-Feb-09 Pick 3 were 2-3-1, as you can see the system worked. I tried the system Starting around the 6th of February until now, would have had four wins if I was actually playing! Try it out on paper for your state. Who knows, maybe there really is a system out there, besides luck, for winning the lottery!
Cheers, Pajama Monkey.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment